Below are the details of the update v2.0.0.
■ v2.0.0 Update Notice
1. The Awakening System
- A new system called the Awakening System will be added as a way to upgrade your Normal ~ Epic grade equipment.
- Awakening will cost TP of the subject equipment and some Awakening Modules. The outcome is determined by chance and you will have a chance to either gain Awoken or Awoken(Extreme) status upon success.
- Upon Awakening, the equipment will receive Awoken Abilities, Stat/Weapon Skill upgrades, and unique visual effects. The Awakening status (Awoken/Awoken(Extreme)) will determine how big the upgrade is.
> Awakening Benefits: Equipment Stat/Weapon Unique Skill upgrade, 1 Awoken Ability, unique visual effect
> Extreme Awakening Benefits: Equipment Stat/Weapon Unique Skill upgrade (larger than normal Awoken), 2 Awoken Abilities, unique visual effect
- The Awoken Ability of the equipment can be changed by using Ability Modification Modules.
- Awakening Modules can be acquired by watching ads, doing Daily Missions, or from the Event Shop.
- Ability Modification Modules can be acquired through various rewards or from the X Coin Shop.
2. Adjusted Gaming Balance
1) Adjusted System & Equipment Balance
- The rules of sharing your location with other players in “Downtown” have been changed and will be the same as other battlefields.
- Certain performances of Buff Devices and Universal Status Devices will be adjusted.
- Some changes will be made to Status effects.
- Some changes will be made to Skin/Drone effects.
- Balance of all equipment will be adjusted in accordance with the addition of the Awakening System.
- Certain parts of the Hero Challenge will be changed.
- The Hero Challenge mission rewards will be changed. (Starting March)
2) Adjusted Rewards for Various Contents
- The schedule and rewards of Challenge Mode will be changed.
- The rewards for Challenge Mode will be increased and the cost for additional attempts will be lowered.
- The number of TPs you can acquire from the battlefield will be increased.
- The amount of Gold/X Coins you can acquire from the Check-in Event will be increased.
- TP Selection Ticket will be added as a roulette reward and the quantity of some rewards will be increased.
- The number of rewards in Normal/Superior Energy Loot Box will be increased.
- Normal rewards for Battle Star Event will be adjusted.
3) X Coin Content
- TP Pack will be changed to TP Selection Ticket.
- Ability Modification Module will be added.
- TP Scrap cost will be lowered from 10 Gold to 8 Gold, and the cost of X Coin products will be lowered in general.
- Normal TP Scrap: Increase the number of TPs you can acquire from 2 to 3
3. Changes in Shop Products
- TP Scrap Discount Booster in the Royal Pass will be improved from 50% to 75%.
- The limitation of purchasing Lv. Packages will be changed to 3 times per account.
- X Coin Package 2 will no longer be available.
- The number of TPs in Daily Special products will be increased and one of the Normal TP will become an ad viewing reward.
4. Added 4 Types of Special Skins
- 4 new types of Special Skins with skin abilities will be added.
- The 4 skins are for female characters only.
- Discepolo : Increases battle bonus normal energy acquisition by 2
- Black Dog : Increases Critical Chance by 2%
- Infantry : Increases battle bonus EXP acquisition by 1
- Ten Kings of Hell : Increases Stamina by 1%
- Added new package/Crystals products
- Added a 'Special Gacha' product that can be purchased for a limited time.
* With the Special Gacha, a certain equipment can be aquired at a 5x higher chance when compared to other products.